The American Crow (Corvus brachyrhynchos) is a widespread bird found throughout North America and is a favorite of many in cities. These birds are extremely intelligent and adaptable, making them a common sight in urban and suburban areas.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print make users fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
Here are some fun facts fun facts about American Crows:
· American Crows are highly intelligent and can recognize individual human faces. They have been known to hold grudges against people who they perceive as threats or enemies.
· These birds are excellent problem-solvers and can use tools to obtain food. For example, they have been observed dropping hard nuts onto roads and then waiting for cars to run over them, cracking them open and making the tasty contents accessible.
· American Crows are highly social birds and often form large flocks. They are known for their raucous calls and are sometimes considered a nuisance in urban areas because of their noisy gatherings.
· American Crows are very adaptable and have been known to thrive in a variety of different habitats, from dense forests to open fields to urban areas. They are also able to adjust their diet depending on the available food sources.
· These birds have a unique way of communicating with each other. They use a variety of calls, including alarm calls to warn others of predators and “anting” calls to recruit other crows to help them deal with insects. They also have a specific call that they use to gather together at night, called the “crow mob” call.
.: 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
.: Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
.: Retail fit
.: Tear away label
.: Runs true to size
:: Size ::
These t shirts run true to size. This means that if you are normally a medium then order the medium size.
:: CARE INSTRUCTIONS ::
Turn inside out. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Do not iron directly on design.
:: PROCESSING/PRODUCTION TIME ::
All items are print on demand. This means that we only make your item once you have purchased it. We typically need 2-7 days to create your item(s), with more than 90% of orders being created within 3-4 days.
:: SHIPPING ::
Shipping can take from 3-10 days, depending on your location and the shipping options and upgrades that you choose. A tracking number will be included (an email with your tracking number will be sent to you as soon as your order has been shipped).
Please note that shipping times are in addition to processing times.
:: CREATOR INFO ::
This is from Jhon James Audubon’s book “Birds of America.” This is his most famous work as a Naturalist. His works are now public domain now and these are shared Courtesy of the John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove, Montgomery County Audubon Collection, and Zebra Publishing for us to all enjoy